Join me on a fantastic photographic safari to Zimanga, South Africas best reserve for photography!
Photo Safari in small group of 6 participants with our own lodging and private local guide and vehicle within the reserve. Access to world class hides and photographic tutoring during both selected hide sessions and game drives.
I will in collaboration with Zimanga organize 9 day/8 nights guided trips to Zimanga Private Game Reserve.
Designed to focus on providing best photographic opportunity to an attractive price.
It will only be 6 places available!
– Mix of Game Drives and Hide sessions each morning and afternoon.
– Possibility to spend 2 nights in overnight hide for night time photography
– Image analysis and lessons/preparations regarding how to take the best wildlife images possible during selected days.
– Dedicated guide and our own Game drive vehicle to be able to control drives according to our photographic needs
– Photo guidance and situation specific tutoring from Andreas Hemb, who have spent 4 weeks shooting at Zimanga producing award winning images during 2016 and 2017
– One photographer by seat as standard during game drives to ensure room for gear and clear shooting angles
– Photography at ground level from the best bird hides in Africa
– Experience night time photography from the water hide. Same location as I took the award winning images!
– Close up experiences with Wild dogs, Lions, Cheetahs during game drives
– Small group of only 6 participants ensuring time for everyone to get coaching and guidance
– Live on the reserve in Homestead booked solely for the group
– Uniquely timed to be able to have a chance to also photograph Crocodiles as well as Bee eaters
– Meet at Durban International Airport 9 AM
– Group transfer to Zimanga from Durban
– Check in at lodge and walk through of activities
– Game Drive / Hide session in the afternoon
– Stay in fully catered double room at the Homestead on the Zimanga Reserve
– Morning and Afternoon Photo sessions by Game drive and in Hides
– Mid day rest and photo ’tips and tricks’ session at the Homestead
– Fully catered stay in double room on the Zimanga Reserve
– Possibility to use an overnight hide at least 2 times during these days
– Morning photo session by Game drive or in Hide
– Transfer back to Durban International Airport
– Start of international Flights back home from 4 PM ( as per individual itinary )