Join me on a fantastic photographic safari to Bence Mates Farm in Hungary, Europes best hides for bird photography!
Photo Safari in small group of 7-8 participants with exclusive use of the farm. Access to world class hides and photographic tutoring during both selected hide sessions and between sessions.
I will organize a 8 day/7 nights guided trip Bence Mates Farm for the ultimate Bird Hide experience!
Designed to focus on providing best photographic opportunity to an attractive price.
exclusive use of the farm, ant it will only be 7-8 places available!
– Morning and Afternoon hide sessions everyday, with possibility for mid day shooting as well when desired. Mix of different Hide sessions to be able to try all different type of photo oppportunities.
– Possibility to do night time photography with artificial light setup
– Image analysis and lessons/preparations regarding how to take the best bird images possible during selected days.
– Photo guidance and situation specific tutoring from Andreas Hemb, who have spent several weeks over the years weeks shooting at the hides
– Photography at bird eye level from the best bird hides in Europe
– Experience night time photography with artificial light setup.
– Possibility to shoot with lights at the lagoon hide for nocturnal migrating birds
– Small group of only 7-8 participants ensuring time for everyone to get coaching and guidance
– Live on the farm with walking distance to many of the hides, booked solely for the group
– Meet at Budapest International Airport in the morning and transfer to the Farm
– Check in at the farm and walk through of activities
– Hide session in the afternoon
– Morning and Afternoon Photo sessions in Hides
– Mid day rest and photo ‘tips and tricks’ session at the Farm on selected days
– Fully catered stay in double rooms
– Possibility to shoot also througout the day
– Some evenings night photography with artificial light
– Morning photo session in Hide
– Transfer back to Budapest International Airport
– Start of international Flights back home ( as per individual itinary )